Friday, November 27, 2009

1 more sleep!


I am feeling overwhelmed with all the well wishes from everyone over the past few days.
People have even been giving presents which was totally unexpected and very much appreciated. Nicole very kindly gave me a beautifully bound leather diary so I can record all our adventures and Antonia has greatly upgraded the beauty of my wrist with a fabulous new bracelet! From Paula I got super-luxurious slippers and an eyemask for the plane which I plan to use to pretend I'm asleep to ward off cries of 'are we there yet' as soon as we leave Dublin. Thank you all so much!
As I was packing Matt's stuff last night Matt said he wanted to take a school uniform jumper. I asked him why he wanted to bring it to hear him say 'because there are a lot of memories wrapped up in that jumper' It might just accidently get left behind :)
I also wanted to post a couple of pictures to try out my new foster camera that Nicole has very kindly lent me. Ok back to the late late toy show and to maybe encourage Mick to pack a few things seeing as he hasnt even started yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment